TRAINING ONLINE LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS
TRAINING WEBINAR KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KETERAMPILAN MANAJERIAL
TRAINING WAYS TO HELP GROUPS IN CONFLICT UNTUK PRAKERJA
Effective supervisory leadership performance depends on a blend of appropriate skills, knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors coupled with relevant experience. This program helps supervisors gain the skills they need to become more effective leaders in your organization. The truly successful leader is one who is able to come to terms with his or her strengths and weaknesses. He or she practices selfdiscipline, manages his or her own emotions, and objectively administers the job. Supervisory leaders must expertly handle disruptive behavior and difficult people from time to time. This course identifies five roles of a supervisory leader: influencing people, communicating effectively, supervising work, coaching and managing through conflicts. Participants will learn to excel in these roles and are given tools to help them back at work.
Participants will: pelatihan KEPEMIMPINAN dan KETERAMPILAN MANAJERIAL online
1. Learn to choose between effective and ineffective leadership styles.
1. Understand the relationship between their styles and the motivation and behavior of others
2. Understand and learn to implement the four steps to active supervision
3. Discover a proven process for problem solving
4. Learn five steps for effective decision-making
1. Understand the need for delegation and how to delegate effectively
2. Discover ways to communicate more effectively and vividly
3. Learn a technique for coaching performance
4. Understand the difference between coaching and discipline
10. Find out how to convert conflicts into problem solving sessions
11. Learn effective tools for dealing with difficult people
12. Discover ways to help groups in conflict
13. Develop a personal action plan
1. Leading People pelatihan ways to help groups in conflict online
+ ? Strive for excellence in leadership.
+ ? Set a good example for others.
+ ? Value human relations; demonstrate respect, build trust and credibility in the eyes of others.
+ ? Understand and practice Situational Leadership principles. Supervisory leaders are accountable for behavior, process, & results.
+ ? Influence the motivation & feelings of ownership in others.
+ ? Lead…across the generations
+ ? Intuitive leaders are aware of beliefs and biases people have and how they impact upon
+ ? others.
2. Communicating Effectively
+ ? Understands the dynamics of workplace communications
+ ? Communicates expectations & goals clearly
+ ? Practices “smart listening”
+ ? Seeks feedback from others
+ ? Gives positive feedback and praise when appropriate
+ ? Adjusts the assertiveness of the communication to the situation
+ ? Delivers criticism in a constructive and respectful manner
+ ? Uses effective communication tools when handling conflict
3. Actively Supervising
+ ? Understands supervisor roles & responsibilities
+ ? Understands expectations for responsibility and accountability
+ ? Makes effective workplace decisions
+ ? Improves individual and crew performance
+ ? Builds a teamwork environment
+ ? Influences & facilitates change
+ ? Manages time and priorities
4. Coaching for Improved Performance
+ ? Improves individual and crew performance
+ ? Helps people achieve goals
+ ? Holds people accountable
+ ? Assesses the development needs of his/her people
+ ? Influences change to close gaps in performance or expectations
+ ? Uses coaching techniques effectively
+ ? Gets results.
5. Handling Conflict Skillfully
+ ? Leads by example during times of conflict and stress
+ ? Understands the various types of workplace conflicts
+ ? Handles the conflict situation skillfully
+ ? Practices a conflict resolution process
+ ? Anticipates and plans for conflict before it happens
+ ? Applies effective communication tools during moments of conflict
+ ? Probes for the root causes of dissent and emotional responses
+ ? Defuses rising tempers and anger
6. Who is the leader: Charismatic leader, Transactional leader, Transformational leader.
7. Leadership: Leader, terlatih atau terlahir
8. Manager versus Leader; Management role, Leadership role, Facilitator role
9. Leader Needs Followers; the followers, leadership style
10. Tindakan dan sikap mental leader:
+ ? Insipiring a shared vision: Envision the future, Enlist other, Effective communications.
+ ? Challenging the process: kategori tantangan, conflict resolution, problem solving, mencari kesempatan tantangan.
+ ? Enabling others to act: foster collaboration, strengthen others, perspective on empowerment – delegation.
+ ? Encouraging the heart: recognize individual contributions, reward system, celebrate team accomplishments.
+ ? Modeling the way: set the example for other
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for supervisors, managers, Manager Madya and all employees on a management track,
TRAINING METHODS pelatihan personal action plan online
* Study Case
Rp 7.900.000,- / peserta /Non Recidential
TIME AND PLACE
* 11 – 13 Februari 2013
* Jogjakarta Plaza Hotel
Jadwal pelatihan konsultan pelatihan 2021
· 5 – 6 Januari 2021 | 19 – 20 Januari 2021
· 2 – 3 Februari 2021 | 16 – 17 Februari 2021
· 9 – 10 Maret 2021 | 16 – 17 Maret 2021 | 30 – 31 Maret 2021
· 6 – 7 April 2021 | 20 – 21 April 2021
· 4 – 5 Mei 2021 | 19 – 20 Mei 2021
· 8 – 9 Juni 2021 | 22 – 23 Juni 2021
· 7 – 8 Juli 2021 | 21 – 22 Juli 2021
· 11 – 12 Agustus 2021 | 25 – 26 Agustus 2021
· 7 – 8 September 2021 | 21 – 22 September 2021
· 6 – 7 Oktober 2021 | 20 – 21 Oktober 2021
· 9 – 10 November 2021 | 23 – 24 November 2021
· 1 – 2 Desember 2021 | 15 – 16 Desember 2021
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia