TRAINING ONLINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN SALES
TRAINING WEBINAR MANAJEMEN PROYEK DALAM PENJUALAN
TRAINING SALES PROCESS PLAN DEVELOPMENT UNTUK PRAKERJA
TRAINING OVERVIEW PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN SALES: pelatihan MANAJEMEN PROYEK DALAM PENJUALAN online
Project management may not be in the forefront of the minds of sales and marketing leaders or business managers yet the skills and methods employed by top project managers can have just as much impact on business development and sales results as traditional skills.
Those salespeople managing major accounts or major opportunities must coordinate the efforts of many people to ensure that key opportunities are won and fulfilled. Therefore, this Project management training offers a unique opportunity for skills development.
Many other project management aspects of business development impinge on results including mergers and acquisitions, entering new markets, and target achievement planning.
Project management skills—the ability to meet project goals on time and within budget while maintaining quality standards—are increasingly important in today’s competitive business environment. Learn the theories, tools, and techniques for successful project management. Applying project management principles to the sales process has the potential to save wasted resources and ensure that organisations give themselves the best possible chance of winning committed major sales opportunities. And also new product introductions and and marketing campaigns can benefit from the rigours of best practice project management.
This training program is specially designed for facilitating participants i.e. Sales Profession who want to plan to target their sales activities, meet time estimates,manage control points, control risks, and achieve greater sales success. This training incorporates *PMBOK©Guide5^TH Edition 2013 (THE NEW PMBOK) aligned. Utilising PMBOK, a global set of benchmarks, this training will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that can be used every day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN SALES TRAINING?: pelatihan Sales Process Plan Development online
Pelatihan ini secara khusus ditujukan untuk: pelatihan Microsoft Project 2007/2010 online
* GM of Sales&Marketing
* Sales/Marketing Leaders/Managers
* Sales/Marketing Staff
* Functional Manager
Training ini juga dapat dihadiri oleh new entry di bidang Sales dan Marketing yang ingin menambah wawasan dan skill di bidang Sales dan Marketing.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN SALES:
* To gain the knowledge-based and skills-set of the concept and best practices of Project Management (PM) based on PMBOK 2013 (the 5th edition) Project Management Body of Knowledge from PMI –USA)
* To get knowledge and skills thoroughly on :the Sales Process, How to Develop the Sales Process Plan, How to track Sales Process Plan, How to control and re-plan Sales Proces
* To gain the skills set of using PM Software Microsoft Project 2007/2010/2013 in planning, controlling, assessing risk, tracking progress, analysis & evaluation in Case Study – Sales Project.
Note: Because the training is activity-based and highly interactive, the sales project management plan developed by participants will be specifically tailored to the requirements of your industry and your organization.
TRAINING BENEFIT PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN SALES:
* All participants will get SALES PM TOOLKIT consisting of Learning Material, References, Process and Templates, Samples of Case Study for Projects
* Experienced and Internationally Certificied Trainer will guide participants in Case Study Session using Hands-on Approach
* Getting the skills of using Microsoft Project 2007/2010 under guidance of experienced and skillfull trainer
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN SALES:
DAY ONE :
* Project Management Overview: what is project? project management vs operational management; project organization, project management processes and life cycle, project management areas; project manager role and responsibility
* Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5^th Edition 2013: The PMBOK, The Evolution of PMBOK, The 10 PM Knowledge areas, Mapping of PM Knowledge Areas and Process Group, Input-Tools/Techniques-Output (ITTO)
* Sales Process and Template Development: Strategic Goal Establishment, Activity Definition Guidelines, Sales Process Scoping Document and Checklist, Work/Activity Breakdown Structure (WBS) Models, WBS Identification Criteria
* How to use Microsoft Project 2007/2010 (Part I): Getting Started, Scheduling a Project, File Tasks and Views
* Exercises and Case Study (PART I): Creating WBS for Sales Project
DAY TWO :
* Sales Process Plan Development: Internal and External Dependencies, Identifying Sequential and Parallel Activities, Activity Effort and Duration Estimating, Schedule and Coordination Point Development
* How to use Microsoft Project 2007/2010 (Part I): Scheduling a Project, Printing and Viewing a Project, File Tasks and Views, Defining and Assigning Resources, Allocating Budget
* Exercises and Case Study (PART II): Developing Sales Project Schedule and Allocate Project Budget
DAY THREE :
* Sales Process Plan Tracking: Milestones Development, Schedule Controls Development, Critical Path Definition and Development, Gantt Chart and Time Line Development
* How to use Microsoft Project 2007/2010 (Part II): Using Resources, Working with Tasks, Creating Report, Tracking a Project
* Sales Process Control and Re-planning: Proactive Risk Assessment, Risk Management Plan, Contingency Plan Development, Management Control Point Establishment
* Exercises and Case Study (PART III): Creating Project Baseline, Creating Sales Project Plan, and Tracking Sales Project
* Presentation of Case Study
The Case Study of Sales Project will be accomplished in a group of 3 or 5 people
It is recommended that all participants should bring their Note Book/LapTop into class-room for CASE STUDY SESSIONS
Jadwal pelatihan konsultan pelatihan 2021
· 5 – 6 Januari 2021 | 19 – 20 Januari 2021
· 2 – 3 Februari 2021 | 16 – 17 Februari 2021
· 9 – 10 Maret 2021 | 16 – 17 Maret 2021 | 30 – 31 Maret 2021
· 6 – 7 April 2021 | 20 – 21 April 2021
· 4 – 5 Mei 2021 | 19 – 20 Mei 2021
· 8 – 9 Juni 2021 | 22 – 23 Juni 2021
· 7 – 8 Juli 2021 | 21 – 22 Juli 2021
· 11 – 12 Agustus 2021 | 25 – 26 Agustus 2021
· 7 – 8 September 2021 | 21 – 22 September 2021
· 6 – 7 Oktober 2021 | 20 – 21 Oktober 2021
· 9 – 10 November 2021 | 23 – 24 November 2021
· 1 – 2 Desember 2021 | 15 – 16 Desember 2021
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia