TRAINING ONLINE PUMPS AND COMPRESSOR: SELECTION, OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
TRAINING WEBINAR POMPA DAN KOMPRESOR SELEKSI, OPERASI & PEMELIHARAAN
TRAINING MAGNETIC DRIVE PUMPS UNTUK PRAKERJA
DESCRIPTION TRAINING PUMPS AND COMPRESSOR pelatihan POMPA DAN KOMPRESOR SELEKSI, OPERASI & PEMELIHARAAN online
Pumps and compressors are essential components in almost all industries in that they are required to meet system demands and operate reliably. Failure to meet these requirements can have significant production (and hence cost) impacts.
By attending this course you will gain an understanding of the characteristics of various types of pumps and compressors and their components. The course will provide Engineers and Technicians with information for the optimal selection, operation and maintenance of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps as well as positive displacement and dynamic compressors.
After participating in this course, you will be able to: pelatihan Magnetic Drive Pumps online
* Gain an awareness of the performance characteristics of the various types of pumps and compressors.
* Increase the reliability of your pumps and compressors after having understood their operational and maintenance aspects.
* Develop an effective maintenance program after becoming familiar with the components of pumps and compressors.
* Improve performance of your pumps and compressors with the increased appreciation of the influence of fluid flow and associated equipment.
OBJECTIVE pelatihan Types of Compressors online
To provide an understanding of the fundamentals of the operation and maintenance of various types of rotary and reciprocating pumps and compressors .
PARTICIPANT TRAINING PUMPS AND COMPRESSOR
Plant and facilities managers, engineers, technicians and supervisors who need to be familiar with the fundamentals associated with the operation and maintenance of pumps and compressors; Plant and facilities operations personnel; Managers, engineers, technicians and supervisors responsible for plants and facilities containing pumps, compressors and associated equipment. Stationary engineers; Consultants and contractors who need some familiarity with pumps and compressors.
Personnel in the food, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, water utility and energy industries will find this course of particular interest.
OUTLINE TRAINING PUMPS AND COMPRESSOR
* Preliminary Questions
* Basic Theory of Liquid Flow
* Pump Regulations, Codes and Standards
* Positive Displacement Pumps
* Centrifugal Pumps
* Magnetic Drive Pumps
* Pump/Pipe Systems
* Pump Selection Considerations
* Basic Theory of Compressed Gasses
* Compressor Regulations, Codes and Standards
* Types of Compressors
* Associated Compressor Equipment
* Compressed Air Systems
* Air Compressor Selection Considerations
* Pump and Compressor Drives
* Common Pump and Compressor Components
* Operation of Pumps and Compressors
* Maintenance of Pumps and Compressors
* Case Study
Jadwal pelatihan konsultan pelatihan 2021
· 5 – 6 Januari 2021 | 19 – 20 Januari 2021
· 2 – 3 Februari 2021 | 16 – 17 Februari 2021
· 9 – 10 Maret 2021 | 16 – 17 Maret 2021 | 30 – 31 Maret 2021
· 6 – 7 April 2021 | 20 – 21 April 2021
· 4 – 5 Mei 2021 | 19 – 20 Mei 2021
· 8 – 9 Juni 2021 | 22 – 23 Juni 2021
· 7 – 8 Juli 2021 | 21 – 22 Juli 2021
· 11 – 12 Agustus 2021 | 25 – 26 Agustus 2021
· 7 – 8 September 2021 | 21 – 22 September 2021
· 6 – 7 Oktober 2021 | 20 – 21 Oktober 2021
· 9 – 10 November 2021 | 23 – 24 November 2021
· 1 – 2 Desember 2021 | 15 – 16 Desember 2021
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia